Pancakes and Sausage on the Go
- 1 (12 oz.) package breakfast sausage links
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup
DIPPING SAUCE IDEAS
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam, or any flavor Smucker's® Jam or Preserves
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup
- COOK sausage links in large skillet over medium-low heat for 10 to 13 minutes or until golden brown and until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- SPRAY skillet or griddle with no-stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat or electric griddle to 325°F.
- COMBINE pancake mix and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Stir to distribute spice. Add water and syrup. Stir just until large lumps disappear. Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot skillet or griddle. Cook about 2 minutes per side or until light golden brown. Roll one pancake around each sausage. Wrap in napkin, if desired.
- PLACE dipping sauces into small individual bowls. Warm in microwave 15 to 30 seconds on HIGH. Stir.
- Make Ahead Idea: Prepare pancakes and sausage as directed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble. To serve, place one pancake on a napkin. Top with one sausage link. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 seconds. Roll up and serve, secured in napkin.