Mini Peanut Butter Pancakes with Peanut Butter Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread, divided
- 1 1/4 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- WHISK water and 1/4 cup peanut butter in medium bowl until blended. Whisk in pancake mix and cinnamon just until evenly moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Let stand 3 minutes.
- HEAT skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°F. Coat with no-stick cooking spray. Pour 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake onto hot skillet. Cook 1 to 1 /2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- COMBINE syrup with remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Serve over warm pancakes.