Country Cornmeal Pancakes
- 2 cups White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- HEAT griddle to 400°F.
- COMBINE cornmeal mix, eggs, buttermilk and butter in medium bowl, stirring just until ingredients are moistened. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
- POUR 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle for each standard-size pancake. Cook until golden brown, turning once. Serve with butter and syrup.
- Increase the buttermilk for thinner pancakes or decrease for thicker.