Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water), divided
- 1 cup water, divided
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat to medium heat (325°F).
- WHISK 1 cup pancake mix and 3/4 cup water in medium bowl until combined. Let stand 3 minutes. Combine remaining 1/2 cup pancake mix and 1/4 cup water in small bowl. Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Place in resealable plastic bag. Let stand 3 minutes. Cut small corner off bag.
- POUR scant 1/4 cup batter on hot griddle. Drizzle cinnamon batter over pancake in spiral pattern. Cook 1 to 2 minutes. Turn; cook additional 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- BEAT syrup and cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, if desired. Serve over pancakes.