Sausage Pancake Pops
- 1 (8 oz.) package fully cooked pork sausage patties (8 patties)
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 food-safe wooden craft sticks
- Ground cinnamon
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Insert 1-inch tip of craft sticks horizontally into each sausage pattie.
- COMBINE pancake mix, water and sugar in small bowl, whisking until smooth. Dip 1 sausage pop into batter, spreading batter with back of spoon to completely coat sausage pattie. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining sausage pops. Sprinkle tops lightly with cinnamon, if desired.
- BAKE 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with syrup for dipping.