S'mores Pancake Stack
- 3 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 1/4 cups water
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 (1.55 oz.) packages milk chocolate candy bars
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons coarsely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- COMBINE pancake mix and water in medium bowl until smooth. Let mixture stand 3 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 200°F. Coat griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°F). Make 9 pancakes, in batches, by pouring 1/2 cup batter for each pancake, quickly spreading onto hot griddle to form 6 1/2-inch circle. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown. Keep pancakes warm on baking pan in oven.
- BREAK chocolate bars into single and double blocks. Reserve several blocks for garnish. Place 1 pancake on serving plate. Spread 1/4 cup marshmallow creme on one half of pancake and 4 or 5 blocks of chocolate on other half. Repeat with remaining pancakes, alternating placement of marshmallow creme and chocolate as you build stack. Top with dollop of marshmallow creme and reserved chocolate. Sprinkle with graham crackers. Cut into wedges.