Coffee-Infused Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Caramel Syrup
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Chocolate Chip Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed coffee, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Whipped cream
- COAT griddle or large skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat (375°). Stir pancake mix and coffee in large bowl until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes.
- MAKE 8 large pancakes, in batches, by pouring a scant 1/2 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle. Cook until bubbles appear and edges are dry, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Turn and cook an additional 1 minute or until golden brown.
- TOP pancakes with chocolate chunks, caramel syrup and whipped cream. Serve immediately.