- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8 oz.) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- Whipped cream
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for garnish
- PLACE eggs, water and oil into blender container. Cover and process 10 seconds. Add pancake mix. Cover and process until smooth.
- COAT a crepe pan or 8-inch nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium-low heat. Pour 3 tablespoons batter into center of pan, quickly tilting pan to coat surface. Cook until center appears dry and edges are lightly browned. Turn and cook an additional 30 seconds. Remove from pan. Repeat to cook remaining crepes.
- BEAT mascarpone and chocolate hazelnut spread in medium bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fill crepes with filling. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries. Sprinkle lightly with cocoa powder, if desired.
Serving Size (1/6), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 430mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.