- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Maple Apple Crisp
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Hungry Jack® Butter Flavored Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 6 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced (about 5 1/2-cups)
- 1 1/4 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix (Just Add Water)
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Whipped cream
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat a 9x9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR syrup and 1 tablespoon pancake mix with sliced apples until coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
- COMBINE 1 1/4 cups pancake mix, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Stir in melted butter until evenly moistened and large crumbs form. Sprinkle over apples.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.
- LET stand at least 10 minutes before serving. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Serving Size (1/9), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 58g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 33g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 8%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.